There is one class of membership- primary membership and there is no fee associated with this class of membership. Primary membership is open to disease-specific and cross-disease patient organizations that serve people impacted by sickle cell disease (SCD) and other inherited non-malignant blood disorders.
Utilizing a unified and collective approach, primary members will address the Challenges of the Inherited Blood Disorders Community.
Patient organizations interested in joining the Global Action Network for Sickle Cell & Other Inherited Blood Disorders as primary members must:
- Have organizational goals and aims similar to, and not in conflict with those of the Global Action Network for Sickle Cell & Other Inherited Blood Disorders.
- Complete the membership form at the link here
Benefits of Primary Membership
- Participate in global and regional disease-specific and cross-disease advocacy initiatives
- Access to disease-specific and cross-disease resources
- Listing on GANSID’s website and its other communication channels
- Promote the organization’s work and resources
- Tap into training, mentorship, and capacity-building initiatives
- Amplify the Impact of the Global Inherited Blood Disorders Community
- Voting rights at the Annual General Meeting of the GANSID