Be an Affiliate
Stakeholders across the healthcare ecosystem including professional and academic societies, biopharmaceutical and medical device companies that share GANSID’s priorities and have an interest in collaborating with the Network on various initiatives are invited to complete the “Be an Affiliate” form here.
To become a formal affiliate with GANSID, an organization or corporation must intend to collaborate with the Network. It is also important to note that Affiliates are not members of the GANSID and hence, do not have voting rights
Representative/s of an affiliate corporation are expected to join a working group, attend meetings and participate in regional and global initiatives.
Benefits of Affiliation:
- Participate in regional and global disease-specific and cross-disease advocacy initiatives
- Gain visibility as an affiliate of the Global Inherited Blood Disorders Community
- Amplify the Impact of the Global Inherited Blood Disorders Community
- Listings and announcements on GANSID’s communication channels
- Opportunity to support and sponsor inherited blood disorders programs