What it is
A platform connecting health care providers serving the inherited blood disorders community at regional levels.
The GANSID eight (8) regions are:
- African Region (AFR)
- Americas- Central and South
- South-East Asian Region (SEAR)
- European Region (EUR)
- Eastern Mediterranean Region (EMR)
- Western Pacific Region (WPR)
To advance connectivity and mentorship opportunities among care providers at regional levels
Who can join the forum?
Healthcare providers serving the inherited blood disorders community
- The forum is a safe, non-political platform
- The forum cannot be used to promote personal business or share marketing materials
- The forum is to connect with other clinicians regionally and seek practice support/mentorship
- Where unsure about the acceptability of content, seek feedback on it from the forum administrator
Consequences of non-adherence
Two warnings will be followed by removal from the forum
Tips to reduce frustration around too many notifications
- If you think you are receiving too many notifications, you may hit “Mute” on the WhatsApp forum
- You will still receive all the messages, but your phone will not send you a notification when there are forum updates
How to Join
Complete the form below. Once the form is submitted, our team will review the form and if you meet all criteria, you will be added to the WhatsApp platform for your region of the world.